The Game Reviews are back and better than ever!

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Capologist
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

The Game Reviews are back and better than ever!

Postby Capologist » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Follow me on Twitter @MidGaGator72

DaveWaz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The Game Reviews are back and better than ever!

Postby DaveWaz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:26 pm

If you want to save time instead of reading this you can just watch the game again :P
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!

RobertAP
Superstar
Superstar

Postby RobertAP » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Good read Cappy.

TLDR; Holmes and Baker sucked. Dent sucked in coverage. Dropped balls and bad officiating also get honorable mention for why we lost. Nicholas wasn't on the field. Defensive line better. Peters beast mode. Corners solid. Baker and Dent really sucked. No really... they really really sucked.

Capologist
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

Postby Capologist » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:20 pm

DaveWaz wrote:If you want to save time instead of reading this you can just watch the game again :P

LOL Dave, you won't get most of it on the broadcast game though, especially the blocking, who was covered, why what receivers were chosen. I was actually surprised by some of it. I didn't realize how much Konz struggled until I went through this nor how good Blalock really is...

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Emmitt » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:22 pm

I love the in-depth read. So many missed blocks from reading the recap, then I re watched the game and you were spot on. Very frustrating to see, but I'm totally over the loss now. Hopefully Moore-DeCoud shake off the below average performance in week one.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Capologist
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

Postby Capologist » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Emmitt wrote:I love the in-depth read. So many missed blocks from reading the recap, then I re watched the game and you were spot on. Very frustrating to see, but I'm totally over the loss now. Hopefully Moore-DeCoud shake off the below average performance in week one.

Thanks Emmitt. I wish I could record my reaction when I break the video down and realize exactly what happened, it's got to be hilarious (and very R-rated as I know I said SOB repeatedly) LOL

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Postby fun gus » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Capologist wrote:
Emmitt wrote:I love the in-depth read. So many missed blocks from reading the recap, then I re watched the game and you were spot on. Very frustrating to see, but I'm totally over the loss now. Hopefully Moore-DeCoud shake off the below average performance in week one.

Thanks Emmitt. I wish I could record my reaction when I break the video down and realize exactly what happened, it's got to be hilarious (and very R-rated as I know I said SOB repeatedly) LOL

:clap:
"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

Return to “The Huddle”