Training Camp: Day 5 Report
July 30th, 2013 Aaron Freeman Edit No comments
Here are the things that happened on the fifth day of the Atlanta Falcons 2013 training camp:
- Steven Jackson appears to be saving himself for the regular season as he picks up the Falcons offense. He also thinks highly of his own standing within this generation of running backs.
- Daniel Cox gives his five things we learned from the fifth day of camp.
- Mike Smith seems to be putting expectations on Jonathan Massaquoi, Kroy Biermann, and Corey Peters to make strides to help the Falcons pass rush. Malliciah Goodman is getting help from veteran players and taking it slow as he develops his technique and hands.
- William Moore hasn’t become any less aggressive.
- Fresh on the field, like many of the other Falcons rookies, Stansly Maponga is going through some struggles early but coaches are working to overcome.