It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeremy Green
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:05 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

- Nothing big, but news is kinda slow these days. Ran across a chat and wanted to post this, as Jeremy Green has just entred the "Can't Get Any More Ignorant Camp", along with the likes of Bill Walton, Mike Gottlieb and Joe Thiesman...

Andy (NC): If you want to win games, and SBs, who do you prefer to have behind center--Jake Delhomme or Michael Vick?

Jeremy Green: Atlanta will not get to a SB with Vick at QB - if they move him to RB or WR and find a QB that can throw the ball, they may have a chance.

Tool...
Brett (LA): Jeremy, do any nfl coaches scare you>?

Jeremy Green: Yeah...my dad when I used to come home after curfew.

- I tried to find his email to no success, b/c with his kinda of opinion, who wants feedback.

Post subject: SB debate
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:16 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

We had this debate early last year on if we thought Vick could lead us to a SB, if I am correct even the fans on this sight only gave about a 50% shot to Vick.

MF1

J. Mora JR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:14 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

NOvember Vick can get us to the Super Bowl. I was very skeptical a year ago on that subject, but the Michael Vick of November 2006 can get us to the Super Bowl and win that game for us. We just need to get that player for more than 4-5 weeks, or if he's only going to show up for these weeks, let them be in January.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:19 am 
Superstar
Superstar

I guess I just can't believe how narrow minded some people are. Like..."Well I've never seen a mobile QB win a SB, so it can't happen." Yet look how enamored everyone just was with Vince Young during the draft. I'm not saying he and Vick are mirror images, but they would both fall under the mobile qb catagory. I still stand by saying, that if he can get a better handle on when to run and when to take off, that he'd still be unstoppable. Every time you hear a D coordinator talk, the biggest thing they always say is a problem is a QB who can scramble. That always leaves the D with someone extra to account for, instead of knowing they'll be sitting in the pocket (like a bledsoe).