I'm sick of Flacco getting PS Wins!

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

I'm sick of Flacco getting PS Wins!

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:11 pm

I still don't understand how Ryan and the Falcons can never get a 'chump' playoff team. Somehow we always get 'the team of destiny'... while the Texans get Andy Dalton and the Bengals two years in a row... If Russell Wilson and the Seahawks come in here and drop 50 on us, I'm going to be sick!
"I am certainly not afraid to have Brian Finneran on the field. Has he ever not made plays? He just makes plays. He is one of those guys that just makes plays. He is dependable."

J. Mora JR.

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: I'm sick of Flacco getting PS Wins!

Postby backnblack » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:36 pm

He had a great game but, yeah, we have drawn a tough hand each time. that was the first Colts game I had seen this year. Impressive climb they have made and with all the adversity--coach sick, rookie QB, 2 thirds of roster flipped and then OC out today at the last minute.

samedi
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby samedi » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

PS? Practice squad?

BAL has had much stronger personnel around Flacco, so if you want to be sick of anything, be sick of Ozzie Newsome.

The Mattural
Superstar
Superstar

Postby The Mattural » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 pm

I sent out a tweet while watching the game earlier stating that I dont think any QB has played weaker defenses than Flacco in his career. I mean he has postseason wins against the Dolphins, Titans, Patriots, Kansas City, and the Texans last year. His playoff record is such an overrated aspect of his career.
The Young Gunner

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:44 am

Flacco does it again! Well, no matter what this idiot does in the regular season, he can WIN in the playoffs... just unreal. Another AFC Championship for Flacco and Ryan still is waiting for a post season win.
"I am certainly not afraid to have Brian Finneran on the field. Has he ever not made plays? He just makes plays. He is one of those guys that just makes plays. He is dependable."

J. Mora JR.

The Mattural
Superstar
Superstar

Postby The Mattural » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:12 pm

That was a amazing victory, I have nothing to say after the way he played. The Ravens have no choice but to pay him now.
The Young Gunner

Return to “The Huddle”