Falcons McFarlanes

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

AtlGraff07
Playmaker
Playmaker

Falcons McFarlanes

Postby AtlGraff07 » Tue May 02, 2006 9:55 pm

I am not sure if any of you guys collect them. If you have, you may have heard of a guy referred as jomo. He posts on spawn.com a lot and was featured in some magazine for making custom mcfarlanes. Anyways, my brother is getting 3 off the guy... Roddy, Kerney, and Hall. Here is a picture of the Roddy one. Just thought you guys might like to see it since they don't make many falcons.

it's a 12"...

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292218

mickvick302
Playmaker
Playmaker

Postby mickvick302 » Tue May 02, 2006 10:06 pm

looks like it could break easily, but other than that, looks great
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"

AtlGraff07
Playmaker
Playmaker

Postby AtlGraff07 » Tue May 02, 2006 10:08 pm

Well what he does is take a player that has the same build and just paints them (i think)... so its just as durable as a normal mcfarlane.

Wease
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Falcons McFarlanes

Postby Wease » Wed May 03, 2006 5:50 am

AtlGraff07 wrote:I am not sure if any of you guys collect them. If you have, you may have heard of a guy referred as jomo. He posts on spawn.com a lot and was featured in some magazine for making custom mcfarlanes. Anyways, my brother is getting 3 off the guy... Roddy, Kerney, and Hall. Here is a picture of the Roddy one. Just thought you guys might like to see it since they don't make many falcons.

it's a 12"...

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292218

How much do they cost?

W

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Wed May 03, 2006 11:01 am

Here is the Vick 2 series:

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=1866

Spawn.com doesn't list price just the resellers (Walmart, Toys R' Us, Electronics Boutique, Game Stop, Kay Bee Toys)

I think they are in the $29.95 range.
Fear the BEARD!

AtlGraff07
Playmaker
Playmaker

Postby AtlGraff07 » Wed May 03, 2006 11:30 am

Well to get a custom one from this guy is pretty expensive... My brother got in touch with the guy through a friend though and got his done pretty cheap I think... I believe the guy usually sells the custom made one for something like $200 each, but like I said he got 3 of them for a decent price (not sure what he paid though). The guy jomo that does them usually spends a few months doing each figure becuase of all the detail he does on them. Regular 12" mcfarlanes that are mass produced are about the price that dirtybird said. I do think that Vick is only falcon they make though.

Return to “The Huddle”