It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Step 1: Turner up the middle. Step 3: Profit.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 am 
Superstar
Superstar

1st downs: Turner up the middle for little or no gain. Turner up the middle for little or no gain. Turner up the middle for little or no gain. Turner up the middle for little or no gain. Turner up the middle for little or no gain. Turner up the middle for little or no gain. Turner up the middle for little or no gain. Turner up the middle for little or no gain.........

I guess the ends justify the means, but this drove me crazy. I understand that clock mgmt was the goal, but isn't keeping the offense on the field via actually gaining yds more condusive to clock-eating? Turner up the middle was about effective as taking a knee. I love me some Burner, But if Jim Brown, Walter Payton, and Jerious Norwood (still holding strong on that one :mrgreen: ) had a baby; that kid couldn't have run with the whole world knowing the play. I believe in the NEW O, but I feel like we took our new F1 McLaren through the stop and go of Peachtree, instead of opening it up on 75/85.

p.s. MAJOR KUDOS to the swarming bee hive D scheme.

p.p.s. I love that i can find something to bitch about after a win...feels good :up:

Post subject: Re: Step 1: Turner up the middle. Step 3: Profit.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:18 am 
Superstar
Superstar

The Falcons may have to do their best New York Giants impression offensively this year. Turner looks just about finished, it was painful. You know what else was painful, I was wearing his jersey last night. :doh:

R.I.P 2013 season

Profile E-mail