Lousaka & CHase

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Lousaka & CHase

Postby Pudge » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 am

When we were looking for replacements for Ovie last year, the player I wanted us to get was Lousaka Polite. Well, it took us 10 months, but we finally made it happen.

And Chase Coffman was a player that I was very high on coming out of the 2009 draft, and now he's a Falcon.

Of course both players are going to get cut in 2 weeks, but it does make me feel better that finally the Falcons are looking at more Pitt players. :dance:
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

RobertAP
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Lousaka & CHase

Postby RobertAP » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:24 pm

I'm hoping that Polite is back to form. Dude was a Mack truck. There's a video out there with him just steamrolling Panthers on back to back to back plays.

Here ya go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQBrwYLuRcQ

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby backnblack » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm

The expression on Meeks face is priceless. :lol:

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Postby fun gus » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 am

Pudge wrote:When we were looking for replacements for Ovie last year, the player I wanted us to get was Lousaka Polite. Well, it took us 10 months, but we finally made it happen.

And Chase Coffman was a player that I was very high on coming out of the 2009 draft, and now he's a Falcon.

Of course both players are going to get cut in 2 weeks, but it does make me feel better that finally the Falcons are looking at more Pitt players. :dance:

Im kinda quietly hoping that Polite comes in and beats out Cox, and then we use Snelling as depth at FB. Hey it could happen!

Image :ninja:
"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

Return to “The Huddle”