ESPN: Special Invitation - Deion Sanders

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

ESPNQF
Rookie
Rookie

ESPN: Special Invitation - Deion Sanders

Postby ESPNQF » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:29 pm

My name is Brian Dunphy and I am an Audience Producer for ESPN2’s sports talk show Quite Frankly with Stephen A. Smith. Thank you for allowing us to post here a couple of weeks ago for Warrick Dunn.

The reason I am contacting you again is that we have just been notified that former-Atlanta Falcon and dynamic stand-out cover cornerback, Deion Sanders is scheduled to appear LIVE in our studio on Wednesday, April 12 at 8:30 pm.

We would like to extend to you and your organization FREE tickets to attend the show. We realize that this would be a great opportunity for some of your forum members to get together and meet up for an exciting sports show. The tickets are open to your all interested members, family members, friends, and co-workers.

Our studio is located in the heart of New York City, across the street from Madison Square Garden. Again the show date is Wednesday, April 12 at 8:30pm with a 7:00pm check-in.

If you or any of your members are interested in attending the show, please call Brian at 646-708-7105 or email Brian.C.Dunphy.-ND@espn.com

In addition, please feel free to post this information on your website for all Deion Sanders and Atlanta Falcon fans located in the New York or tri-state area.

Thank you.

Brian Dunphy
Quite Frankly With Stephen A. Smith
Associate Audience Producer
646-708-7105
Brian.C.Dunphy.-nd@espn.com

widetrak21
Superstar
Superstar

Postby widetrak21 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:42 pm

Nice opp, but not if you live in central VA.

vverhei
Role Player
Role Player

Postby vverhei » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:43 pm

Did this ever air?

PB21
Superstar
Superstar

Postby PB21 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:44 am

What a nice offer!

Return to “The Huddle”