2011 Picks Contest

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Re: 2011 Picks Contest

Postby Emmitt » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 am

The most positive thing I've done with pick em contest this year. I've kicked BB out twice!!!

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

DaveWaz
Superstar
Superstar

Postby DaveWaz » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 am

And for that Emmit I thank you :clap:
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!

John O
Superstar
Superstar

Postby John O » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 pm

AngryJohnny51 wrote:
h, and by the way, ya'll can still suck it, I am still in first place. I think I will let my dog make my picks and let her finish you off :dance:

I'm within striking distance Wease.....but must admit, I haven't been to confident with the picks the last few weeks. :oops: I hope your dog gets a touch of Emmitt-itis.

All the trash talkin' from John O' has got me rattled. :)

Great Joan :angel: :D I'm glad I got to somebody. Now since the judge can't be rattled, maybe Weeze will catch a cold or something and enter another zip week :twisted: :fingersx:

Weeze, you still in the Army where you caon be staioned where there is no internet connecion? :?: :mrgreen:
John O'

John O
Superstar
Superstar

Postby John O » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Emmitt wrote:The most positive thing I've done with pick em contest this year. I've kicked BB out twice!!!

You should get extra points for that :clap: :dance: Of course they should be awarded after the Super Bowl. :mrgreen:
John O'

Wease
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Wease » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 am

John O wrote:
AngryJohnny51 wrote:
h, and by the way, ya'll can still suck it, I am still in first place. I think I will let my dog make my picks and let her finish you off :dance:

I'm within striking distance Wease.....but must admit, I haven't been to confident with the picks the last few weeks. :oops: I hope your dog gets a touch of Emmitt-itis.

All the trash talkin' from John O' has got me rattled. :)

Great Joan :angel: :D I'm glad I got to somebody. Now since the judge can't be rattled, maybe Weeze will catch a cold or something and enter another zip week :twisted: :fingersx:

Weeze, you still in the Army where you caon be staioned where there is no internet connecion? :?: :mrgreen:

Have always had trouble at Guantanamo, but for being bad guys, al qaeda can sure pick against the spread so it is a wash .... I may have said too much. :oops:
Fantasy League Champion 2010
Pick Em Co-Champion 2011

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

Wease
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Wease » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 am

John O wrote:
Emmitt wrote:The most positive thing I've done with pick em contest this year. I've kicked BB out twice!!!

You should get extra points for that :clap: :dance: Of course they should be awarded after the Super Bowl. :mrgreen:

Not to burst any bubbles, but he left voluntarily at least once, if not both times. :liar:
Pick Em Co-Champion 2011

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Postby fun gus » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:15 am

Wease wrote:
John O wrote:

Not to burst any bubbles, but he left voluntarily at least once, if not both times. :liar:

"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

Wease
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Wease » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 am

fun gus wrote:
Wease wrote:
John O wrote:

I'll let Nathan Jessup respond for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM
Pick Em Co-Champion 2011

John O
Superstar
Superstar

Postby John O » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Wease wrote:
fun gus wrote:
Wease wrote:
John O wrote:

I'll let Nathan Jessup respond for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

Oh Yes :!: My favorite line. One of my favorite actors. Great :!: :!: :up: :clap:
John O'

John O
Superstar
Superstar

Postby John O » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Wease wrote:Weeze, you still in the Army where you caon be staioned where there is no internet connecion? :?: :mrgreen:

Have always had trouble at Guantanamo, but for being bad guys, al qaeda can sure pick against the spread so it is a wash .... I may have said too much. :oops:[/quote]

Opps :wub: If you told me more "you might have to Kill ME" :down: :shock: :naughty:

But, I'm ex "SCI" protected and I believe they have a very big need for your abilities in Somalia or or some other desolete, internet barran geographical site. Your orders should arrive shortly. Why not get an early start and hope they catch up with you. :angel: :whistle:
John O'

AngryJohnny51
Superstar
Superstar

Postby AngryJohnny51 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Bump...hehe

John O
Superstar
Superstar

Postby John O » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 am

AngryJohnny51 wrote:Bump...hehe

I'm toast :!: :wub: :shock:
John O'

John O
Superstar
Superstar

Postby John O » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm

And the Winner Is: :?: :?:

Is it a tie between Weeze and AJ?

Or is AJ the winner by better pct?

Anyway, thanks a bunc Emmitt for putting it on and all for putting up with my dumb remarks. Just having fun. Thanks all :!: :clap: :dance:
John O'

DaveWaz
Superstar
Superstar

Postby DaveWaz » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:21 pm

It's a tie imho opinion Congats to the winners
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Postby Pudge » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 am

Looks like a tie to me. Congrats to Wease and AngryJohnny51.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Emmitt » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 am

No problem guys. I was absolutely horrible this year and I'm sad to give my title away. It will be time to change my signature. Congrats to the Wease (the guy who hates my guts) and AngryJohnny (who I think may like my guts).

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

AngryJohnny51
Superstar
Superstar

Postby AngryJohnny51 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am

I gladly accept sharing the title of King of the Picks and all it's benefits and perks with Wease. Bow down to our greatness (and s*** luck) until a new kig or kings are crowned. :king:

Wease
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Wease » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm

AngryJohnny51 wrote:I gladly accept sharing the title of King of the Picks and all it's benefits and perks with Wease. Bow down to our greatness (and s*** luck) until a new kig or kings are crowned. :king:

You aint my sister and I am definitely not kissing you, but I look forward to breaking the tie next yet. Hail the co-champ! :king: :king: :king: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Pick Em Co-Champion 2011

John O
Superstar
Superstar

Postby John O » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 am

Wease wrote:
AngryJohnny51 wrote:I gladly accept sharing the title of King of the Picks and all it's benefits and perks with Wease. Bow down to our greatness (and s*** luck) until a new kig or kings are crowned. :king:

You aint my sister and I am definitely not kissing you, but I look forward to breaking the tie next yet. Hail the co-champ! :king: :king: :king: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats and all that sutff :hihi: :mrgreen:

Along with the title comes the honor of hosting the contest next year. :up:

Good luck we'll be gunning for you. :angel:
John O'

Return to “The Huddle”