Post subject: Hall Disheartened By Teammates
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:18 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Hall disheartened by teammates
By: John Keim
Examiner Staff Writer
11/10/09 3:41 PM EST

Redskins corner DeAngelo Hall would have liked a little help on the Atlanta sidelines during the second quarter skirmish Sunday.

Hall was left alone after LaRon Landry’s late hit on quarterback Matt Ryan and got involved in shoving and grabbing match while only corner Justin Tryon initially came to help him, trying to pull him out of the middle. Later, Albert Haynesworth came over and shoved a few Falcons, effectively ending the incident.

“Had that been anyone else, I would have been the first one over there,” Hall told 106.7 The Fan hosts LaVar Arrington and Chad Dukes. “That’s my makeup. I can’t speak for the other guys that are out there on the field, but whoever is out there with me I’m ready to go to battle with them. That’s how I am whether it’s a verbal spar or a physical spar, I’m ready to mix it up. To see them linger over there, I don’t know what went through their minds. I don’t know if they were thinking bam, bam everyone get up and go about their business. But it is frustrating not having all the guys run over there and help me. Anytime you’re on an opponent’s sidelines, that whole team is there. They’re definitely trying to get a piece of you. I’m fortunate that no blows were thrown, just a lot of pushing and pulling back and forth. Big Haynesworth finally came over and he started moving the crowd.

“It’s disheartening they didn’t run to the rescue of anyone on their team especially when we’re getting our butts kicked….Disappointing is too big a word. Some guys are built differently. I wear my emotions on my sleeve. I can’t speak for everyone else and their mindset and how they approach the game. That’s how I am. That’s how I’ve always been.”

For what it’s worth, Hall said he spoke to someone in the league office. But he’s not optimistic that Atlanta coach Mike Smith will be fined for his role in the skirmish. Smith clearly had a hold of Hall’s jersey and Hall said he was “cursing at him” as he tried to get away.

Post subject: Re: Hall Disheartened By Teammates
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

What a little baby boy Hall is,...he's a complete joke as a player and a person.