I won't be happy unless

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

dirtybirdnw

I won't be happy unless

Postby dirtybirdnw » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:27 pm

Every single safety on our roster is cut. They are the #1 reason why we are giving up so many deep shots today. Everytime a big pass play is surrendered it's Edwards or Heard or McCadam that is giving it up.

Oh yeah... Fumble on the Falcons 30 so it should be 31-3 by halftime.
Fear the BEARD!

The_Incomparable
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby The_Incomparable » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:16 pm

Not to mention both Safeties whiffed on that 70 yard run by Foster.......Dump them all, sign one & draft 2 this offseason. Also, we need to get bigger up front, screw this smaller & faster nonsense.
Props to Scar for my sig.

FalconAwesome
Starter
Starter

Postby FalconAwesome » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:49 pm

Ditto on our safeties. They have been horrible. I would rather have Emanuel Lewis and Gary Coleman back there. I can't stand any more soft play/bend but don't break crap. We need to sign some players who will smack people in the mouth. Still a big fan but this last half of the season has me questioning Vick and Mora- neither of which I thought I ever would have.

Wease
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Wease » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:04 am

We had safeties this year? I think they picked up their paychecks with a skimask and a pistol.

W

Capologist
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

Postby Capologist » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:40 am

The safety play has been horrid. We lack the physical presence at safety that so many teams have. I think we'll address that this offseason for sure...

Return to “The Huddle”