All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 17-Official Panthers Game Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:21 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Sorry, I'm a little late posting it. This week's FRN Rival Site is:

Panthers Fanz
rival forum

I just can't fathom the Falcons finishing this year 2-6. We're hurting. DeLo may not be playing, which gives a huge advantage to the Panthers. J-Web will be locked up on Steve Smith (who won't be suspended, just fined).

But I'm predicting a Falcons victory just on the sheer will power that this team and coaching staff want to give the fans something positive in such a disappointing season.

Losing this game would truly be tragic for all Falcon fans. I can't wait another 2 years to see some consistency from thsi team.

Last edited by Pudge on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:59 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

so no one wants to talk about this game huh?

I don't blame yall.....I am still pretty down after last week too.....

honestly I don't see this week going to well for us...with D Hall out and with our struggles against the run I think we are in trouble unless Steve Smith gets himself ejected again...

I will be there rooting my boys on though every second, I want a win this week more than I've wanted a win all year....knock Carolina out of the playoffs and finish with a winning record!....that's good enough for me at this point....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:38 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

Steve-O wrote:
so no one wants to talk about this game huh?

I don't blame yall.....I am still pretty down after last week too.....

honestly I don't see this week going to well for us...with D Hall out and with our struggles against the run I think we are in trouble unless Steve Smith gets himself ejected again...

I will be there rooting my boys on though every second, I want a win this week more than I've wanted a win all year....knock Carolina out of the playoffs and finish with a winning record!....that's good enough for me at this point....

My thoughts exactly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:04 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Knocking the panties out of the playoffs would be really sweet for the simple fact that some of their fans can be so obnoxious. When we got beat last time, all of a sudden the panties fans were talking trash about how they owned us. Another statement I remember was how that by this game they would have already won the division and would be resting their starters. I want this one really bad. I really downright hate that team and their fans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:13 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

I kinda wish they played today...I'm tired of waiting

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:18 pm 
Starter
Starter

I think the Falcons will win a tough game.

I think the Panthers will be feeling the pressure while the Falcons have nothing to lose really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:38 pm 
Starter
Starter

I stand corrected. :roll:

Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:28 am 
Rookie
Rookie

For getting us into the playoffs...better luck w/ that streak next year! You guys had better hold onto Schaubie, cause Vick isn't gonna get it done for you. My advice: trade him for some linemen and a stud WR. Either way, you've got plenty of time to think about it! :P Image

8-8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:29 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I think that would be good for the Panthers.......so no wonder you would say something like that. By the way, what is Carolina's record against Vick again? What is their record against ATL? Sure, Vick had a rough year, the Falcons had a lot of injuries. YOU as a Carolina fan should know something about injuries and how they affect your season. How come none of you were crying out for someone to replace Jake last year?

“Mike Vick is one of the most unselfish teammates you'll ever see, because he truly doesn't care about his numbers. As long as I've known him, every time someone says he can't do something or sets up barriers, he leaps over them.”
— Keion Carpenter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:13 am 
Rookie
Rookie

revolution7 wrote:
How come none of you were crying out for someone to replace Jake last year?

Umm, cause Jake isn't a RB in a QB's jersey AND despite ALL our injuries we finished last season VERY strong, and 3 points away from going to the playoffs after that atrocious start.