It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Banned from AFMB!!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:36 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

What a bunch of jackasses. I got banned for starting a poll about one of the members who is always trying to defend McClure. It's funny how they have time to suspend me twice for no reason & now ban me for something so trivial; yet when all the trolls roll into there the mods are nowhere to be found.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:12 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I've never been a fan of the official site's boards. It's just too many people. There is really no conversation going, it's just a bunch of flames going back and forth. Constructive discussion and criticism cannot come from a community that consists of over 20,000 members? I go there maybe once or twice a month to see what's going on. I think I've posted maybe 4 or 5 times in the past year, which I think came in the summer.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:51 am 
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

Let me guess: Gazoo?

I've grown less and less enamored with AFMB. I am on message boards for one reason: Talk football. Some people take it too far over there and make it personal yet nothing seems to get done about it but if you cross a few certain members then you are off to the chopping block...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:27 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Capologist wrote:
Let me guess: Gazoo?

I've grown less and less enamored with AFMB. I am on message boards for one reason: Talk football. Some people take it too far over there and make it personal yet nothing seems to get done about it but if you cross a few certain members then you are off to the chopping block...

We have a WINNAAAAAA! It was, in fact, Gazoo. He basically PM'd me threatening me saying I better not ever post anything personal about him, so I made a thread asking if he was the biggest loser on the boards.....lol....Yeah, I don't deal well with threats :D . So I get a message from Shiney McShine saying I was suspended for 14 days and I would be banned if it happened again. Needlesss to say, I went off on ole Shiney. I kinda feel bad for him because it was awfully brutal, but the main point was that he shouldn't harrass the productive board members as he has done to me (this is my 3rd suspension in the same amount of time I have been here at FalcFans).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:35 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I was (and still am) a member over there since about early 2003, and even if I were a Falcons fan, I don't believe I'd spend a lot of time on that site. It reminds me of visiting the Bucs Board, so I don't go over there much. Not a lot of quality discussion going on in my opinion, but that's just me.

It's about like the '49ers board. I joined there last year, as did several other members of Panthersfanz. One of our members tried (respectfully) to state his case and got banned. When I tried to login again, I found that I (and all other members from our board) had been banned as well.

http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums

Join us at Pantherfanz.com!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:26 pm 
Cap Guru
Cap Guru

I'm just amazed at what Gazoo and a couple of his buddies over there get away with. However, that's their problem to deal with. It's just football over here... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:18 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Yeah, I spent a good bit of time there in the Draft section because I love to watch college games & kind of scout for the draft, and their draft board is very active. Oh well, it's their loss and, like you said, their problem. That Chicken Little stuff definitely got old quick though :wink: .